University of Florida Health has partnered with Intuitive Health to build three combined Emergency Room and Urgent Care facilities to the residents of Northwest Florida.
- UF Health Emergency & Urgent Care – Kings Road | 11277 New Kings Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32219 – Opening Summer/Fall 2022
- UF Health Emergency & Urgent Care – Lane Avenue | 888 Lane Ave. South, Jacksonville FL, 32205 – Opening Summer/Fall 2022
- UF Health Emergency & Urgent Care – Campfield Commons | 11251 Lamb Trail Lane, Jacksonville, FL 32256 – Opening Late 2022
Press Release- Coming Soon
In The News:
- Jacksonville Daily Record (1/11/22): “UF Health building third Jacksonville hybrid ER-urgent care center”
- Career Source Northwest Florida (12/15/21): “UF Health Jacksonville to open 3 new stand-alone ER, urgent care centers in 2022”
- WJCT News (12/1/21): “New UF Health centers combine emergency room and urgent care”
- Health News Florida (12/2/21): “New UF Health Jax centers combine emergency room and urgent care”
- First Coast News (12/1/21): “UF Health Jacksonville to open 3 new stand-alone ER, urgent care centers in 2022”
- Jacksonville Daily Record (12/2/21): “New UF Health Jacksonville centers combine emergency room, urgent care”
We are unique for our diverse constellation of health colleges, centers and institutes and our hospitals, faculty practices and patient care programs.
Academic health centers make discoveries that lead to breakthroughs in patient care. Our patients are at the heart of all we do as we strive for the best possible clinical outcomes, quality and safety among academic health centers nationally. We offer compassionate care with a focus on world-class outcomes for all, no matter how simple or complex their illness, and we offer hope — and results — for those who have been told elsewhere they have run out of options.
Our mission is to promote health through outstanding and high-quality patient care; innovative and rigorous education in the health professions and biomedical sciences; and high-impact research across the spectrum of basic, translational and clinical investigation.