Health systems nationwide partner with Intuitive Health because we help build, operate, and launch successful retail healthcare facilities that provide emergency and urgent care services under one roof. These retail facilities help hospital systems drive patient acquisitions, increase visibility, and deliver high-level customer service that patients demand.
The dual ER and Urgent Care model provides the right care, at the right price, at the time patients need it; right now. Health systems partner with Intuitive Health because of our proven retail model and implementation expertise. By concentrating on real estate selection, clinical operational excellence, customer service, and marketing, our team is a productive joint venture partner with lower capital-output, speed to market, and immediate results.
We have built a proprietary algorithm that looks at more than 25 factors that statistically show the strength of a given retail area to maximize the potential for success.
- Increases speed to market and ability to launch multiple locations simultaneously
- Reduces capital requirements
Our rigorously tested and proven cross-training operational model keeps clinical staff and patients moving through the care process efficiently and removes silos. We provide:
- A proprietary workflow process
- A clearly designed patient journey
- Patient experience training
Our facilities rank in the top 1% of global retailers for customer service, as illustrated in our NPS and social media ratings. As a result, patients keep coming back.
- Utilize a standard global retail customer method called Net Promoter Score
- Real-time reporting with the ability to respond and manage thousands of patient surveys
- All leaders within the clinical and administrative side have access to NPS feedback
We use retail marketing best practices to target key demographics and drive a high volume of patients who self-select to use and return to your facility.
- We pay significant attention to digital patient acquisition
- We have a detailed understanding of new patient acquisition costs, demographic profiles, and the conversion of marketing content to visits