Northwest Health has partnered with Intuitive Health to build combined retail-based ER and Urgent Care facilities in Bentonville, AR.
- Northwest Health Emergency & Urgent Care – Bentonville | 1580 E. Centerton Blvd, Bentonville, AR 72712 – Opened Jan. 10, 2022
Press Release #1– Click Here
In The News:
- Rogers-Lowell Chamber of Commerce (1/10/22): “Northwest Health Combined Emergency Department and Urgent Care Opens in West Bentonville”
- KNWA Fox24 (1/10/22): “Northwest Health Emergency and Urgent Care now open”
- 5 News Online (1/10/22): “Northwest Health Emergency & Urgent Care center opens in Bentonville”
- 5 News Online (8/2/21): “Northwest Health building a combined emergency department and urgent care in west Bentonville”
- Northwest Arkansas Democrat Gazett (8/5/21): “Northwest Health building combined emergency, urgent care facility in Bentonville”
- Talk Business & Politics (8/2/21): “Northwest Health building a combined emergency department and urgent care in west Bentonville”
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals: Northwest Medical Center – Bentonville, Northwest Medical Center – Springdale, Siloam Springs Regional Hospital, Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital, and Willow Creek Women’s Hospital.
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare that fits your life and lifestyle.